These conversation ideas can help your young child appreciate how much we can communicate with one another by using our bodies.
- Did you know that bees tell the other bees from their hive where to find flowers? Bees don’t need to discover it all by themselves. They learn from one another.
- Can you guess how bees teach one another?
- Dancing! They show the way to the flowers by dancing out the directions.
- Even though we have words and maps, let’s see if we can do a dance that shows how to get to the school.
- Can we do a dance that communicates happiness? Can we make up a thank-you dance?